CoseCosì born from 30 years of researches and experience of Teresa Bianchi, founder and owner, that selected and collected with infinite passion and expertise some of the best and rarest jewels all over the world.
Asian ethnics ornaments and African tribal jewelry find their space in the stylish and minimal boutique in the historic center of the ancient Bologna, Italy.
The collection is in constant evolution, to satisfy the interests connoisseurs, enthusiasts and collectors, has been the subject of exhibitions of cultural ethnographic themes, documenting what may be interesting and fascinating worlds that reveal curious observation of these small and large decorative works.
- BERBER RARE ANTIQUE COLLAR MADE OF SILVER RED GLASS RINGS,LEATHER
- VINTAGE BERBER SILVER TINY HAMSA, FINE WORK, TIZNIT AREA
- MOROCCAN SILVER BERBER CUTE VINTAGE HAMSA, 2 1/2 INCHES, FINE ENGRAVING
- Vintage Silver, Enamel & Coral Kabyle Berber BRACELET
- Old Silver and Enamel BRACELET- Levant
- Antique Silver & Enamel Ait Ouarzguit FIBULA CHAIN- Sale Pending
- Rabari colorful glass beads necklace with silver alloy amulet, from Gujarat, India
- Three Old Silver Moroccan Berber BEADS
- Antique Silver Moroccan BRACELET-Beautiful Wear
- Antique Silver Moroccan BRACELET- Finely Engraved
- Lapislazuzli Necklace with Agate Pendant
- Lapislazuli Necklace
- Necklace with Amber and Silver
- Coral Necklace with 12 Gold Pendants
- Emerald Necklace
- Ear Ornaments from Himachal Pradesh
- Silver Necklace